Example: You may need to connect two UPS accounts and manage how orders are shipped using each account.
- Create a new warehouse new profile for your warehouse at https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard/warehouses.
- Connect the Shipping Carrier account and assign it to the profile you just created.
Using a Specific Carrier Account when Shipping Orders
- If you want all orders for a specific connected sales channel to ship with a specific shipping carrier account, assign the connected sales channel to the new warehouse profile.
- You also have the option of changing the profile for an order directly in order details.
- Alternately, you can setup an automation rule to assign that new profile to orders matching specific criteria you define.
Tip: When either setting the profile for a selected sales channel or using an automation rule, only new orders received will be updated. You will need to edit the selected profile manually for any existing orders.
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.