- Print out a list of all of your products using the bulk manage feature.
- To begin counting, launch the ShipHero iPad app (download).
- Select Inventory from navigation menu.
- Go to the first bin in the first-row location.
- Select the product by either scanning the barcode or searching by SKU.
- Count the product in that location and update the On Hand value: Note that On Hand value is the total count in your Bin and Overstock location.
- Mark the counted product on your printed list, and move to the next bin.
- Continue this process with all remaining products in your warehouse.
- Once completed, if you have any items that remain on the list that you did find in the warehouse, and you've verified they do not exist in your warehouse, you can either delete those products in ShipHero, or set them to 0.
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.
Did this answer your question?