Tip: If you're using Shopify, Vendors are automatically created when new products that assigned Vendors are downloaded from the Shopify store.
Adding a Vendor
- Go to the Vendors section by using the top menu, click Inventory and then click Vendors.
- Check to make sure the Vendor does already exist using search.
- Once you're sure this Vendor does not already exist, click the Add a Vendor button located on the top right of the screen, just below the top menu.
- Enter the Vendor name.
- Enter Vendor contact email addresses. This is used to send your Vendors an email notification when you create Purchase Orders.
- Enter Vendor account number. This is your internal reference number, typically used for accounting.
- Enter any additional notes for internal reference.
- Click Save.
Did this answer your question?