Managing your vendors by assigned the products to vendors allows you to quickly generate Purchase Orders for product replenishment.
Tip: If you're having an issue adding products to a purchase order, it may be because the product is not assigned to a vendor. Troubleshooting Purchase Orders
Editing a Single Product
- Find the product you want to edit by using Inventory search. You can do this by clicking Inventory and then clicking Products from the top menu.
- Viewing a product, scroll to the Vendors list. This will show you what Vendors the product is already assigned to, as well as giving you the option to assign additional Vendors.
Tip: If you're unable to find a Vendor, you may need to create that Vendor. Learn how to Add Vendors
Assigning Vendors to Multiple Products
To save time, or if you need to update many products at once, you can upload a single CSV with products and assigned Vendors.
- Go to the Vendors section by using the top menu, click Inventory and then click Vendors.
- Click Upload CSV button located on the top right of the screen, just below the top menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your CSV which can then be uploaded.