Managing your vendors by assigned the products to vendors allows you to quickly generate Purchase Orders for product replenishment.
Tip: If you're having an issue adding products to a purchase order, it may be because the product is not assigned to a vendor. Troubleshooting Purchase Orders
Editing a Single Product
- Find the product you want to edit by using Inventory search. You can do this by clicking Inventory and then clicking Products from the top menu.
- Viewing a product, scroll to the Vendors list. This will show you what Vendors the product is already assigned to, as well as giving you the option to assign additional Vendors.
Tip: If you're unable to find a Vendor, you may need to create that Vendor. Learn how to Add Vendors
Assigning Vendors to Multiple Products
You can update many products at once either in the ShipHero interface or a CSV upload.
You can update products from Inventory>Products.
- Select products on-screen using the checkbox column.
- Click 'Manage Vendors'
- Using the dropdown menu, select a vendor, and you have the option to add or remove that vendor from your selected products
You can upload a single CSV with products and assigned Vendors.
- Go to the Vendors section by using the top menu, click Purchase Orders and then click Vendors.
- Click Upload CSV button located on the top right of the screen, just below the top menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your CSV which can then be uploaded.