Walmart Marketplace gives resellers the opportunity to reach 100 million unique visitors, and is another great online marketplace to sell your products. ShipHero makes it easy to add your Walmart Store.
ShipHero provides a number of store connection options, and we keep adding more. We’re very happy to add Walmart Seller Center to the available store connections options, and we’ve made the process easy.
Step 1: Get Walmart Marketplace Approval
Walmart requires all sellers (that’s you) to be approved before allowing any external connections to your Walmart store, so let’s begin with registration.
- Click here to register your request approval https://seller.walmart.com/
- Once approved you can proceed to step 2. Note, we typically see Walmart approval responses range from a few hours to a few days.
Step 2: Your Connected Stores
Great, you’ve hopefully got approval quickly from Walmart and can now add your Walmart Store.
So let’s start by viewing your connected stores.
- Make sure you’re logged into your ShipHero web dashboard.
- Once logged in, using the top navigation bar, click on “My Account” and in the menu, click “Stores.”
- Now you’re in your “Connected Stores” view.
Step 3: Adding Your Walmart Store
Now that you have loaded your “Connected Stores” view.
- Click the “Add a New Store” button, you will see a list of available store platforms you can connect with using ShipHero.
- Select “Walmart”.
- Enter Your Store Name.
- Now we need to get our Consumer ID and Private Key from your Walmart Store.
- Open up a new tab or browser window and proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Getting The Consumer ID & Private Key
ShipHero creates a secure connection with your Walmart Store, and this is enabled by using your Consumer ID and Private Key for authentication.
- In your new tab or browser window, load up your Walmart Sellers Dashboard by clicking here.
- In the dashboard, click on the General Settings icon (the gear on the top right navigation bar), and select “Consumer IDs & Private Keys” which should be at the bottom of the list of options.
- Copy your Consumer ID & Private Key into the corresponding input boxes into the ShipHero window.
Step 5: Choosing To Allow ShipHero to Manage Your Walmart Store Inventory
Allow ShipHero to Manage Your Walmart Inventory
ShipHero is a complete inventory management system used by the vast majority of our customers to be the inventory manager across all connected stores. This means that when orders are fulfilled, available inventory of any of your products in the orders are accurately reflected across your connected stores.
If you are using another inventory management system or, simply don’t want ShipHero to sync your product inventory counts in your Walmart store, then do not enable this option.
Step 6: Connect Your Store
Ok, now that you’ve specified your Walmart Store details, let’s connect your Walmart Store.
- Press the “Connect” button.
Congratulations! That’s it, you should now see your Walmart Store in your Store Connections list. Now ShipHero will proceed to fetch existing products in your Walmart Store – depending on how many products there are, this may take up-to 20 minutes to complete.
For extra measure, here’s a quick illustration of the process as an animated gif.