ShipHero provides features and tools to create and manage drop shipments, while also making it easier to send notifications to your vendors.
Best Practices: ShipHero Guide to Drop Shipping
Creating a Drop Shipment from an Order
- Using the top menu, click Orders, click All Orders.
- Edit the order you want to drop ship.
- Click Drop Ship
- Select the Vendor you want to use for drop shipping.
Tip: Only Vendors associated with the products in the order will be available.
- Based on the Vendor you selected, you can now select which items will be drop shipped.
- Select the shipping carrier and method you want to use for
- Select the product(s) and amount to drop ship.
- If you want to deduct the quantity shipped, check Remove quantities from inventory
- Click Submit to create the drop shipment.
Automatic Vendor Communication
When you create a drop shipment, ShipHero will generate a PDF invoice, and email this to the Vendor email address.
Viewing Drop Shipments
You can view all existing drop shipments, as well update any selected drop shipment by using the Drop Shipments view.
- Using the top menu, click Orders, then click Drop Shipments
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.