Step 1: Your Connected Stores
ShipHero allows you to connect multiple stores across various platforms such as Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Walmart etc.
So let’s start by viewing your connected stores.
- Make sure you’re logged into your web dashboard.
- Once logged in, using the top navigation bar, click on “My Account” and in the menu, click “Stores.”
- Now you’re in your “Connected Stores” view.
Step 2: Adding Your Etsy Store
Now that you have loaded your “Connected Stores” view.
- Click the “Add a New Store” button, you will see a list of available store platforms you can connect with using ShipHero.
- Select “Etsy”.
- In the Shop Name, enter the name of your store from your store URL. (For example, for Etsy store URL https://britishthings.etsy.com, you would use “britishthings”).
Step 3: Configuring How ShipHero Manages Your Etsy Store Inventory
When you connect your Etsy Store, ShipHero will begin to download your store products (depending on how many products there are, this may take up to 20 minutes to complete).
Before you connect your Etsy Store, you have some options on how ShipHero will interact with your Etsy store products (SKUs).
Only import products to this warehouse
ShipHero gives you the option of using a chosen warehouse for your Etsy Store. By default, products imported from your Etsy Store will be available for fulfillment in all of your warehouses, or, you can choose a warehouse where inventory will be fulfilled.
Allow ShipHero to Manage Your Etsy Inventory
ShipHero is a complete inventory management system used by the vast majority of our customers to be the inventory manager across all connected stores. This means that when orders are fulfilled, the available inventory of any of your products in the orders is accurately reflected across your connected stores.
If you are using another inventory management system or, simply don’t want ShipHero to sync your product inventory counts in your Etsy store, then do not enable this option.
Step 4: Connect Your Store
Ok, now that you’ve specified your Etsy Store connection options, let’s connect your Etsy Store.
- Press the “Connect” button.
- You will need to allow ShipHero permission to access your store, click “Allow Access”
Congratulations! That’s it, you should now see your Etsy Store in your Store Connections list. Now ShipHero will proceed to fetch existing products in your Etsy Store – depending on how many products there are, this may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.