ShipHero provides an easy method to connect to your asendia account as a shipping carrier. Here's how:
Step 1: Your Shipping Carriers
You can connect a number of shipping carriers to your account, to view, add, update or disconnect a shipping carrier, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure you're logged into your web dashboard.
- Once logged in, using the top navigation bar, click on "Shipping" and in the menu, click "Carriers."
- Now you're in your "Shipping Carriers" view.
Step 2: Adding Your Asendia Carrier
Now that you have loaded your "Shipping Carriers" view.
- Using the "Add a new carrier" dropdown, select "Asendia'"
Step 3: Configure Your Asendia Carrier
- You will now be prompted to add some details for this connection.
- Select the profile to be used for this shipping carrier - that is, what address should be printed on the invoice.
- Select the warehouse to be used for this shipping carrier.
- Enter your asendia account details - Account Number, Username and Password
- Once you've entered your details, press "Connect"
Step 4: Create/Map Shipping Options (optional)
You can create default shipping methods to be assigned to orders as they are placed using various options. This saves your warehouse team from having to choose any particular method for each order.
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.