Tip: If you haven't already, learn about Connecting Your Magento Store.
Make Sure the Magento Plugin is Installed
Verify REST oAuth Consumer
- In Magento, navigate to System > Web Services > REST – OAuth Consumers
- Verify that there is a consumer called ShipHero. If there isn’t one, then click “Add New” to create one and follow steps 3 – 5. If there is a ShipHero consumer, then skip to Verify Rest Role
- Fill in the Name and Callback URLName: ShipHeroCallback URL: http://app.shiphero.com/magento/callback
- You can leave the Key and Secret as is or generate your own (You will use these keys later on in the setup)
- Click Save
Verify REST Role
- In Magento, navigate to System > Web Services > REST – Roles
- Verify that you have ShipHero listed as an Admin Role. If you don’t see it listed, click “Add Admin Role” to create one and follow steps 3 – 6
- Enter ShipHero in the Role Name field
- On the left navigation menu, beneath Role Information click on Role API Resources
- Change the Resource Access dropdown to All
- Click Save Role
Verify Admin Role has All REST Privileges
- In Magento, navigate to System > Web Services > REST – Attributes
- Click Admin
- Click the Resource Access dropdown and select All
- Click Save
Verify Admin User is Assigned to REST Role
- In Magento, navigate to System > Permissions > Users
- Click on your Admin user to edit their settings
- On the left navigation menu, beneath User Information click on REST Role
- You should see ShipHero in the list with a radial button next to it. If ShipHero is not listed, please review the previous steps, and verify that you did everything correctly.If ShipHero is there then check the radial button next to it.
- Click Save User.
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.