When printing a shipping label, multiple duplicates are printed.
This happens when there are multiple ShipHero listeners active on that computer.
For Mac OSX Computers
- Choose Force Quit from the Apple () menu, or press Command-Option-Esc.
- Select the Shiphero app and "Force Quit" the app.
- Relaunch the ShipHero app.
For PC Windows Computers
- Right-click the Taskbar and click on Task Manager.
- Select the ShipHero app and close it.
- Relaunch the app.
Not started using ShipHero yet? You can go ahead and get started now.
If you just want to learn more about how ShipHero may be able to help solve your challenges, you can schedule a free call with our solutions team.