Create a Custom Order Status
A custom order status allows you to group orders based on a custom variable.
Orders are filtered by their status in the Mobile App and on Endeavour Web. Some common examples of custom order statuses:
- by Sales Channel
- by Shipping Method
- by Order Tag
How to Create a Custom Order Status
Creating a custom order status is easy!
- Go to Orders > Order Statuses and click "+ Add Status" on the top right.
- Name your status and click "Save Changes."
How to Change an Order Status
The next step is to assign orders to your custom status. You can manually assign orders to a different status as follows:
- Go to Orders > Manage Orders.
- Use the filter features to select the orders you want to update.
- Select the orders you wish to update using the checkbox on the left side of the orders.
- Tap the "Bulk Edit" button, located on the top of the page.
- The custom order status you created should be visible in the Order Status list. Select the order status you want to apply to your selected orders.
- Click "Update".
Success, you have now applied your Custom Order Status to the selected orders.
You can also set up an automation rule to automatically assign a custom order status as orders come in.
Setting a Custom Order Status for Users
Users are only able to see orders in the status that they are assigned. A user's default status can be changed as follows:
- Go to My Account > Users.
- Scroll down to the 'Default Order Status' and select the custom status for this user.