Connecting Your Google Merchant Account
This guide outlines how to connect your Google Merchant account to ShipHero, which will allow you to synchronize orders placed on Google, and be fulfilled in ShipHero.
Google Merchant provides a global platform for retail and e-commerce businesses to reach Google Shopping and Google Service customers.
On this page
- What you can do with your connected Google Merchant account
- Current limitations
- How to connect your Google Merchant account in ShipHero
What you can do with your connected Google Merchant account
- Orders placed on Google are downloaded into ShipHero once the order is placed.
- Orders can be fulfillment within ShipHero.
- Order status and tracking information updates are pushed to Google when an order is updated in ShipHero.
ShipHero does not currently provide inventory syncing options to connected Google Merchant stores, this is a feature that will be added in a future update.
- Inventory downloads.
- Inventory updates.
How to connect your Google Merchant account in ShipHero
- In ShipHero, using the top navigation options, select Stores under My Account.
- Select "Add a New Store".
- You will be prompted for the Merchant Name and Merchant ID, you can get these by logging into your Google Merchant, once logged in, the information is available on the top left of the screen.
- Enter this information and select "Connect".
- To test if the connection is working, create a manual order in your Google Merchant account. This order should appear within ShipHero within a few minutes.