You have the option to create manual orders in bulk or individually.
Create a Manual Order
- On app.shiphero.com, navigate to Orders > Create an Order. If you are a 3PL, complete this in your customer’s ShipHero account.
- Fill in the customer information fields and select a Profile and the shipping carrier and method for the order.
- Use the search bar to add products to the order.
- Click ‘Save Order.’
Upload Manual Orders in Bulk
- On app.shiphero.com, navigate to My Account > CSV Management. If you are a 3PL, complete this in your customer’s ShipHero account.
- From the dropdown, select ‘Orders.’
- Click ‘Download Order Template.’
- Complete the order template and save the CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file to ShipHero from the CSV Management page.
Once the file is uploaded, you will be asked to create a mapping for the file. This allows you to save the specific headings for the future, so next time you upload orders you won’t have to select which columns you want to include in the upload.