Connecting Your Shopify and Shopify Plus Store
ShipHero is optimized for Shopify and Shopify Plus stores. We've designed the process of connecting your Shopify store very easy.
On this page
- Connecting your Shopify store
- Store settings and what they do
- Preparing for a sales spike
Connecting your Shopify store
Step 1: Go to https://app.shiphero.com/dashboard/stores and tap the "Add A New Store" button located on the top right of the screen.
Step 2: Select Shopify from the available options.
Step 3: Enter the store name i.e. with collectorscars.myshopify.com, enter collectorscars.
Important Note: "Allow ShipHero to manage your Shopify Inventory" instructs ShipHero to update any inventory updates made in ShipHero to the connected Shopify store. Only enable this option if the inventory information in ShipHero is correct. Typically, you would check your inventory levels first before enabling this setting.
- ShipHero will link any imported products with matching SKUs to the existing product already in ShipHero. If the SKU does not already exist in ShipHero, a new product is created.
- Orders placed in Shopify will typically appear in ShipHero within a few seconds after the order was placed. Sometimes it can take several minutes.
- Typically, orders shipped in ShipHero will be updated on Shopify within a few minutes.
- When shipping orders in ShipHero, tracking information is sent to Shopify and the customer will receive an email notification with the tracking information of the shipment.